Rapidel Solutions Private Limited (“Company”) is the author and publisher of website www.rapidels.com The Company owns and operates the services provided by RapiDels.The Company is committed to the protection of your privacy and your personal information in accordance with applicable law.
- • The type of information collected from the Users
- • The purpose, means and modes of usage of such information;
- • How and to whom such information will be disclosed; and
- • How the information collected is going to be protected?
What is the personal information collected by the Company?
Users will be asked to provide certain information (“User Information”). User Information includes, among other things without limitation:
- • Contact data (personally identifiable information, such as Your name, email address and phone number) of the End-Users and visitors
- • Demographic data (such as zip code, city, country)
- • Data regarding your usage of our kind of services.
- • Other information that you voluntarily choose to provide to RapiDels.
All the information provided by a User is voluntary.
Collection for lawful purpose
How is the information collected going to be used?
RapiDels also reserves the right to use the User Information provided by or about the User for the following purposes:
- • Publishing such information on the End-User Account in the Application.
- • Contacting Users for offering new products, features or services
- • Contacting Users for taking service feedback
- • Analyzing software usage patterns for improving product design and utility
- • Monitoring and improving the content and usage of RapiDels.
- • Any other purpose for which the information was collected.
WHAT is the mode and manner of using the information?
- • The Company may keep records of electronic communications and telephone calls received and made for making appointments or other purposes for the purpose of administration of Services, customer support, research and development.
- • All the Company’s employees and data processors, who have access to, and are associated with the processing of sensitive personal data or information, are obliged to respect the confidentiality of every End-Users’ sensitive personal data and information.
How and to whom is the information shared and disclosed?
- • The company will share the End-User’s User Information to the extent necessary for providing the Services.
- • The Company maintains a strict “No-Spam” policy, which means that the Company does not intend to sell, rent or otherwise give your e-mail address to a third party without your consent.
How is the User Information Protected?
- • Your Personal Information is maintained by the Company in electronic form on its equipment, and on the equipment of its employees. Such information may also be converted to physical form from time to time. The Company takes all necessary precautions to protect your Personal Information both online and off-line, and implements reasonable security practices and measures including certain managerial, technical, operational and physical security control measures that are commensurate with respect to the information being collected and the nature of the Company’s business.
- • The Company makes all User information accessible to its designated employees only on a need-to-know basis, and binds all such employees to strict confidentiality obligations.